It’s the Giving Season and this year I am giving gifts that keep on giving! We all spend so much money around the holidays… wouldn’t it be amazing if all that money could go toward good causes? Well it can! Instead of spending all my dollars making big corporations even bigger, I have found amazing gifts that share their proceeds with causes I believe in. Think of it like a BOGO (Buy one, get one) but instead, its a Buy one, GIVE one! Here are some of my favorite items but feel free to shop around the sites to find other fun gifts for everyone on your list!
- DIFFeyewear https://www.diffeyewear.com I love these sunglasses! I have the “Becky” style but honestly want a few others too! They are great quality. For every pair you purchase, a pair of reading glasses is donated to people who cannot afford them. You are literally giving the gift of sight! Plus, you are protecting your eyes and looking cute while doing it. (You may have seen these on Khloe Kardashian, Demi Lovato or even babes from the Bachelor/ Bachelorette.) They have great deals going on with some styles 40% off. In addition to that, you can use my code JESSIEV to get 25% off your purchase! They are still offering free shipping too!
- LSTN Sound Co. Bluetooth speakers and headphones https://lstnsound.co The mission of this company is to change lives through the power of music. they are doing it by selling incredible headphones and speakers! The proceeds of the sales goes toward giving hearing aids to people in need worldwide. As a lover of music myself, this is a product I am particularly fond of. And their bundle prices are an incredible deal! They have a new partnership with Delta so I just recently got to use these headphones in Delta One (first-class). They look and sound phenomenal.
- Disney X Kiehl’s Hydration Essentials http://bit.ly/2BzM3RS This is a super special collaboration project between two companies I love, Kiehl’s skincare and Disney! 100% of the proceeds of these purchases are going to feeding the hungry. First of all, this gift is a great deal… 5 of their most popular products + cute Mickey packaging for $29!!! One $29 purchase provides 212 MEALS for Feeding America. AMAZING!
- Conscious Step Socks https://consciousstep.com When you buy just one pair of socks, your $15 goes a long way! The proceeds will go toward amazing causes depending on what style socks you choose. For example, one pair of socks provides the means to plant 20 trees, another pair gives someone clean water to drink for 18 months! Custom choose your socks or pick a bundle of 3 pairs that benefit 3 different causes!
- Toms Shoes http://www.toms.com Most people are probably familiar with Toms One-for-One shoes by now, but did you know their product variety has wildly expanded from their initial designs? Now they have boots, slippers, sandals and even heels! Not to mention they have coffee, apparel & accessories now too. Remember, with every purchase (even sale items) you are giving to someone in need!
- Mission Lazarus Leather Goods https://missionlazarus.org This company is a Christ-centered organization and not ashamed of it in their mission. They have incredible values, including financial integrity, a high standard of stewardship, valuing people over everything and sustainable goods from fair work environments. The proceeds of purchases go toward giving children in poverty a better tomorrow. They aim to see children fed, educated and empowered with ethical work skills. The quality of their leather goods is sure to not disappoint. My favorite items are the leather-bound journals and bags!
- Prodigal Pottery http://www.prodigalpottery.org This is a ministry, part of King’s Home in Alabama. This nonprofit helps women and children fleeing abuse situations to avoid homelessness and seek inner healing. My favorite items the women learn to make and sell are ceramic ring dishes, mugs and ornaments! Can I just say…What a great gift!
- MADE by DWC https://madebydwc.org Love these handmade products as gifts! Their candles, soaps, cards, bags & ornaments are so unique, created by artists at the LA Downtown Women’s Center. When you buy a gift through them, you are helping break cycles of poverty and homelessness. Their pre-made gift sets are perfect for any lady in your life. Help support these amazing women transitioning from the streets into new vocations!
- The Giving Keys https://www.thegivingkeys.com This Los Angeles based company is the real deal. I have had personal experience with this company, its employees and its products. With every purchase you are creating employment opportunities for people transitioning out of homelessness.The idea here is to buy a meaningful word (specific to the person). The wearer of the word is encouraged to embrace it and then pay-it-forward, giving away the key when you find someone else who needs it. I have witnessed friends give their keys away when they find a suitable moment and it is so powerful.
- Fire Dept Coffee https://www.firedeptcoffee.com This is such a cool idea for a much needed cause. Firefighters & military know the incredible weapon a good cup of coffee can be to power through the through tough, long days. So they are selling stellar coffee to benefit their fellow servicemen! The most unique items they are selling? “Spirit-infused” coffee! So whether Bourbon, rum or tequila are your thing, this coffee is sure to help you celebrate this holiday season!
**BONUS: DoTerra HOPE blend roller https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/doterra-hope-touch-essential-oil-blend The full proceeds of this purchase go directly to rescuing children from slavery/sex trafficking. I have this oil and highly recommend it. DoTerra essential oils are the #1 purest on the market. I sell them and have a wholesale account so contact me if you want to know more!
Happy last-minute shopping, friends! And remember, don’t get so caught up in the hustle and bustle that you forget what this season is all about. With every gift you buy, give and receive, celebrate the greatest gift that was ever given… Jesus. God gives the best gifts, we will never outgive Him!
Merry Christmas Xo,